[comp.org.fidonet] FidoNET Newsletter, Volume ?, # ?

pozar@hoptoad.uucp (Tim Pozar) (10/20/87)

#142 19 Oct 87 13:10:00 [2] (PRIVATE) (RECV'D) (KILL/SENT) $0.00
From: Bob Kovach, 1:125/31, RECOVERY II, San Francisco CA
To:   Sysop, 1:125/406
Subj: FidoNews

Message #1  (RCVD)
Date: 19 Oct 87 06:49:00
From: Steve Jordan on 102/2871, Surf BBS of SoCalNet, Lompoc CA
To:   Bob Kovach on 125/31, RECOVERY II of SF Bay Net, San
Francisco CA
Subj: Re: FidoNews

 > I was gonna address this to David Dodell, but I thought
 > he was probably swamped.  The Fnews node 1/1 is gone.
 > Do you know what's going on.
 >  Will there be news, and where do I get it.

Thom Henderson said in the last FNEWS that his computer that
runs FNEWS died!
and he was taking a long planned vacation for two weeks.
Bottom LINE:  no fnews for one to three weeks!
---
   Ok folks.  This is the news running around on the net.  Sorry
for the wait.   I'll keep you informed on any news.
	    Tim

--
        Tim Pozar
UUCP    pozar@hoptoad.UUCP