From: MER.FOWLER@Ames-VMSB
Subject: ACF Cray operators
To: eugene@AMES-NAS.ARPA

EUgene:
If you feel like spreading this around...

ACF is looking for additional Cray X-MP operators.
Contact Unfard Gibson, 233-3 NASA Ames, Moffett Field 94035
(resumes, no phone calls)
They do realize they can't find enough experienced operators,
but good experienced operators (CDC, etc.)  or special sharp
people.
Mary Fowler
------