[net.news.group] Adventure and Zork -- new groups

bbanerje@sjuvax.UUCP (B. Banerjee) (07/29/84)

>> Newsgroups: net.sources,net.games
>>
>> COULD WE CREATE NET.GAMES.ADVENTURE AND NET.GAMES.ZORK?
>>
>> Every week there are at least two or three requests for hints about these two
>> games, plus the corresponding (generally multiple) replies.  I think net.games
>> should be used for novelties, as well as games that do not command such a large
>> share of the public's attention as these two seem to.

Newsgroup creation is based on volume, and necessity.  If the volumes
of postings for these novelties you speak of is not too great, then
I don't see any reason why you can't amicably share space with the
Zork and Adventure postings.

By the way, please don't post this sort of material to net.sources
in the future.  Net.sources is archived at this, and many other
sites; and weeding this stuff out manually is a pain.

Regards,
--
				Binayak Banerjee
		{allegra | astrovax | bpa | burdvax}!sjuvax!bbanerje