Subject:  v19i016:  jgraph - A filter for plotting postscript graphs, Patch01
Date: Thu, 2 May 1991 21:52:09 GMT
Archive-name: jgraph/patch01

I reposted the patch with the correct Archive-name: line indicating that
this is Patch05 to jgraph. Please remove volume19/jgraph/patch01. It will
be replaced with volume19/jgraph/patch05.  The reposted article header
information appears below.

Subject:  REPOST: v19i016:  jgraph - A filter for plotting postscript graphs, Patch05
Date: Fri, 3 May 1991 01:51:29 GMT
Archive-name: jgraph/patch05

I am sorry for the added work this may have caused you. This error was
due to a bug in my posting software. This is software that I wrote and
must take full responsibility for... :-)  Needless to say, this bug was
fixed...
			-Kent+
--
Kent Landfield                   INTERNET: kent@sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM
Sterling Software, IMD           UUCP:     uunet!sparky!kent