[net.music] Solsbury Hill

nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) (09/07/85)

People from osu-eddie keep sending me mail, and no matter how hard I try
by all sorts of different paths, none of my mail will get through!  Who
is it that sets up these infernal one-way UUCP links?!?!?

In any case, I'll answer this letter in public, just to let the people
at osu-eddie know that I'm not just ignoring them:

> From: osu-eddie!bgsuvax!newman
> Subject: Re: Kate Bush gone disco?!?!?!?

> Doug,

> What do you think of Gabriel's "Solsberry Hill?" (I hope I got the
> spelling right.)

Hi Tim!

I like Solsburry Hill.  On the same album, I like "Here Comes The Flood"
much better though.  I'm not too familiar with or extremely fond of
Gabriel's first and second albums (I have them, of course), though I
love his third and fourth albums!

Why the question?

-Doug