[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] NFS on system V

ajr@hjuxa.UUCP (Karen Paszamant) (07/23/87)

I am looking for a port of NFS for System V release 2 or 3.
Does any one know if it exists. What kind of environment
is it running in? How is the performance and bugs?
Does it come with Yellow pages and XDR?

Thanks
hjuxa!ajr

jmc@ptsfa.UUCP (Jerry Carlin) (07/24/87)

In article <731@hjuxa.UUCP> ajr@hjuxa.UUCP (Karen Paszamant) writes:
>I am looking for a port of NFS for System V release 2 or 3....
>Does it come with Yellow pages and XDR?

Arete release 3.8 (V.2) supports NFS including YP and XDR. They are using
an Excelan Ethernet board with EXOS software.

--
voice: (415) 823-2441	uucp: {ihnp4,lll-crg,ames,qantel,pyramid}!ptsfa!jmc
Where am I? In the village. Whose side are you on? That would be telling.