[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] bridge on sun

jan@swivax.UUCP (Jan Wielemaker) (08/16/87)

We have a Bridge CS/100 terminal multiplexer  and  a  SUN  Unix  network
running  SunUnix 3.2.  When I connect via the Bridge all CR's are mapped
on LF's, even with the driver in 'nl' mode.  Probably the telnet  daemon
is  doing  this, but it is very anoying with Emacs editors!  Who knows a
fix for this?

Thanks --- Jan

dave@rosevax.Rosemount.COM (David R. Marquardt) (08/18/87)

In article <378@swivax.UUCP> jan@swivax.UUCP (Jan Wielemaker) writes:
>We have a Bridge CS/100 terminal multiplexer  and  a  SUN  Unix  network
>running  SunUnix 3.2.  When I connect via the Bridge all CR's are mapped
>on LF's, even with the driver in 'nl' mode.  Probably the telnet  daemon
>is  doing  this, but it is very anoying with Emacs editors!  Who knows a
>fix for this?

We just upgraded to SunOS 3.4, and this fixed the problem.

	Dave