[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Wanted: TCP/IP source

mdove@mips.UUCP (Mike Dove) (10/30/87)

NOTE: This is a posting for a friend, please respond directly to his
      address below...

We are looking for TCP/IP source to purchase or that is in the public
domain.  It is very important to us that is be a FULL implementation
of TCP/IP.  What I mean by this is that it has been thoroughly tested,
and believed to be a full implementation (for example, like BSD TCP/IP is).

Any pointer to where I might find what I am looking for would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,
Glenn Boozer
{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4,sun}!decwrl!mips!leedat!root

eugen@clan.UUCP (Eugen Bacic) (11/07/87)

I am also looking for the source for a complete PD TCP/IP implemention.
I would appreciate any information anyone regarding their experiences
with Phil Karns implentation.

Eugen Bacic @ ..!utzoo!dciem!nrcaer!clan!eugen

scott@boake2.UUCP (Scott Boake) (11/14/87)

In article <309@clan.UUCP>, eugen@clan.UUCP (Eugen Bacic) writes:
> I am also looking for the source for a complete PD TCP/IP implemention.
> I would appreciate any information anyone regarding their experiences
> with Phil Karns implentation.
>
> Eugen Bacic @ ..!utzoo!dciem!nrcaer!clan!eugen

I am VERY interested in getting this type of software also.  I want to try
to hook up some of the less expensive Ethernet boards (ie. Western Digital)
to other machines running TCP/IP, RFS, NFS, etc.

If you have any software / technical notes / books / RFCs / etc. to point
me in the directions please mail them!  Or tell me where / how I may obtain
them.  (If they are books and you have the ISBN # handy, please include it.
That makes ordering books MUCH easier!)

Scott
Scott Boake					Small Systems Consulting
+1 813 544 - 8152				P.O. Box 2142
						5030 - 78rd Ave North Suite 10
..!peora!codas!usfvax2!jc3b21!boake2!scott	Pinellas Park, FL 34665