[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] TCP-IP MAiling List Problems???

HOSTMASTER@SRI-NIC.ARPA (07/16/88)

This is for you
                ---------------

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 88 09:10:40 EDT
From: Sharon O. Beskenis <sdo@phoebe.larc.nasa.gov>
To: hostmaster@sri-nic.arpa

Hi!  I had been receiving the tcp-ip mailing list at the following
address:
	sdo@csab.larc.nasa.gov

Things have been happy until sometime on July 8.  After that date, I
have not received any further messages from this list but some
associates on another net are getting their mail.  We are getting
our mail from various other sites around the world so I am sure that
we do not have a problem.

I would appreciate it if you could check into this for me.  Also, I
am interested in running the domain name server here at NASA LaRC.
Please put me in contact with the appropriate person at SRI-NIC so
that I can get all the necessary information for setting up a domain,
etc.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sharon Beskenis
NASA Langley Research Center