[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Can anyone help this guy?

Crispin@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU (Mark Crispin) (08/02/88)

Hi, I got this note from a friend of mine in Tokyo (edited to remove
unnecessary text).  Can anyone help him out?  Thanks, -- Mark

Date: Mon 1 Aug 88 21:42:37
From: ken-ichiro murakami <MURAKAMI@NTT-20.NTT.JP>
Subject: Proxy ARP on SUN

Mark,

I have a question about Proxy ARP. My colligue in Tohoku University
wants to use Proxy ARP on SUN. As far as I know, there are two Proxy
ARP software. One is developed in U-texas and the other is developed
by Barry Shein(bzs@bu-cs.bu.edut). I've alreay seni, I got this note from a friend of mine in Tokyo (edited to remove
unnecessary text).  Can anyone help him out?  Thanks, -- Mark