[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Difference between the various STREAM implementations.

hulsebos@philmds.UUCP (Rob Hulsebos) (08/23/88)

In article <163@bud.UUCP> kwang@bud.UUCP (Kwang Sung) writes:
>I would like know "what is the significant difference between the following
>various products in according to AT&T STREAMS Functional Specification ?".
>
>1. The Wollongong STREAM implementation.
>2. The Convergent STREAM implementation. ( ~ Lachman's STREAM product)
>3. The Mitre STREAM implementation. ( ~ Unisoft's STREAM product)
>4. CMC, EXCELAN STREAM implementation.
>5. Or, any other STREAM implementation, if you can think.

Me too! Me too! Especially anything to do with Unisoft!

R.A. Hulsebos                                       ...!mcvax!philmds!hulsebos
Philips I&E Automation Modules                            phone: +31-40-785723
Building TQ-III-1, room 11
Eindhoven, The Netherlands                                # cc -O disclaimer.c