[net.jobs] Resume. Unix/C realtime programmer.

csodell@ut-ngp.UTEXAS (csodell) (10/17/85)

I am posting this for a friend who does not have access to the
net. Please reply back to him directly.

Here is his resume:

__________________________

                                R E S U M E

William F. Kielhorn
2805 Breeze Terrace
Austin, Texas 78722
Phone: (512) 477-3397

EDUCATION:
	M.S. in Physics. University of Texas at Austin, 1985 (pending)
	B.A. in Physics (Phi Betta Kappa). Reed College, Portland OR, 1976.

COMPUTING EXPERIENCE:
	1.  UNIX drivers for real time control and data acquisition system.
            Responsibilities (1983-1985, Astronomy Dept., Austin):
		a) Conception and writing of all software including:
			1) User level programs.
			2) Kernal level drivers.
			3) Dedicated CPU programs.
		b) Decisions about final hardware configuration of
		   D/A's, A/D's, timers and dedicated CPU (68000).
		c) Development of downloading scheme for C language
		   programs compiled in UNIX environment and downloaded
  		   to a dedicated CPU.
		d) Installation of UNIX drivers and remake of UNIX kernal.

	2.  Nova.
	    Responsibilities (1982-1983, Astronomy Dept., Austin):
		Development of realtime data acqisition, FFT and graphics
		using Fortran and Nova assembly language.

	3.  PDP/11.
	    Responsibilities (1981-1982, Solid State Physics Dept.,Austin):
		Development of interfacing software for GPIB inter-
		device communication.

	4.  Numercal analysis.
	    Responsibilities(1979-1980, Oregon Grad. Center):
		Numerical computation of special 6-fold integrals using Fortran.

	5.  Intel 8080.
	    Responsibities (1978-1979, Wellington, New Zealand):
		8080 assembly lang. programming for burglar alarm scanner.

	6.  Intel 8080 and 8035.
	    Responsibities (1976-1977,Boston MA):
		Asst. programmer for bar code label reader.
		Assistant programmer for multiplexer-mainframe interface.
		Also hardware debugging of prototype circuit boards.

COMPUTER LANGUAGES:
	C programming language, Fortran, Basic, Assembly(68000,Nova,8080).

PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE:
	Computer interfacing, digital electronics, analogue electronics,
	cryogenics, and IR laser work.  Also extensive knowledge of advanced
	mathematical techniques and applied and theoretical methods in physics.

RECREATIONS:  Mountaineering, sailing.

REFERENCES:  Available upon request.

sigma@usl.UUCP (Spiros Triantafyllopoulos) (10/29/85)

In article <2502@ut-ngp.UTEXAS> csodell@ut-ngp.UTEXAS (csodell) writes:
>I am posting this for a friend who does not have access to the
>net. Please reply back to him directly.
>
>Here is his resume:
>
>__________________________
>
>                                R E S U M E
: : :

>EDUCATION:
>	M.S. in Physics. University of Texas at Austin, 1985 (pending)
							      ^^^^^^^
Isn't the correct word "expected"?
:  :: :
>			1) User level programs.
>			2) Kernal level drivers.
                           ^^^^^^
>			3) Dedicated CPU programs.
			   ^^^^^^^^^ :-)
::::
>		d) Installation of UNIX drivers and remake of UNIX kernal.
								   ^^^^^^
>		Development of realtime data acqisition, FFT and graphics
					     ^^^^^^^^^^
>	4.  Numercal analysis.
            ^^^^^^^^
>	    Responsibities (1978-1979, Wellington, New Zealand):
>	    Responsibities (1976-1977,Boston MA):

Your friend needs a little polishing up of his resume. No wonder none out
there takes net-resumes (including mine) seriously.

My mother is always right

Spiros
(ihnp4!ut-sally!usl!sigma)