[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] EDI spec

leong+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (John Leong) (12/06/88)

Any idea where I can get my hand on a copy of the EDI (Electronic Data
Interchange) specification.  This seems to be one of those de-facto standard (?)
protocols that have gained wide spread usage suddenly.

Since this is really not related to TCP-IP protocol, please address reply to me
directly at

leong+@andrew.cmu.edu

Thanks

John Leong

mhw@wittsend.LBP.HARRIS.COM (Michael H. Warfield (Mike)) (12/08/88)

In article <wXazaey00ja9A7Mldu@andrew.cmu.edu> leong+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (John Leong) writes:
>Any idea where I can get my hand on a copy of the EDI (Electronic Data
>Interchange) specification.  This seems to be one of those de-facto standard (?)
>protocols that have gained wide spread usage suddenly.

     And a copy to me at mhw@wittsend.UUCP if someone would please.

     BTW Anyone have a suggestion for a more appropriate group for this?  My
site has considerable interest in EDI but none of the present news.groups
appear to quit fit the bill.  Thanks in advance.

---
Michael H. Warfield  (The Mad Wizard)	| gatech.edu!galbp!wittsend!mhw
  (404)  270-2123 / 270-2098		| mhw@wittsend.LBP.HARRIS.COM
An optimist believes we live in the best of all possible worlds.
A pessimist is sure of it!

budden@tetra.NOSC.MIL (Rex A. Buddenberg) (12/10/88)

Wiz,

There was a discussion on this topic a couple months ago on
comp.protocols.iso.

Rex Buddenberg