[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Bridge Communications Inc. terminal servers

tom@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (Tom Easterday) (01/13/89)

Is anyone out there running Bridge Communications Inc. terminal servers?

We have some here and I would very much like to talk with someone else
about some things.  Post a phone number to the net and I will call.
Thanks in advance.

		 Tom

dxj@bridge2.3Com.Com (Dave Jordan) (01/17/89)

In article <31176@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> Tom Easterday <tom@cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:

>Is anyone out there running Bridge Communications Inc. terminal servers?
>
>We have some here and I would very much like to talk with someone else
>about some things.  Post a phone number to the net and I will call.
>Thanks in advance.

Hi Tom,

I'm a marketing engineer here at 3Com (formerly Bridge) who works with
the Comm Servers.  You can contact me with your questions or you can
phone our Customer Support Organization at (415)696-2099.

regards,

Dave Jordan
Sr. Marketing Engineer
3Com Corp.