*From: leah!rpi!pawl16.pawl.rpi.edu!brazil@csd4.milw.wisc.edu  (Timothy E. Onders)
*Subject: SysV SLIP

*Does anyone know of a version of SLIP for SysV? I have seen lots of them
*for BSD, but we want to run it on a 3B2. Thanks

*Timothy Onders

i believe that spyder systems (in Burlington mass) has slip for the 3B
class of machines. i believe a 3B2 was then machine they used at the
other end of the slip line we had at the InterOP(1) show.

(1) InterOP is a trademark, i would imagine, of dan lynch's people (ACE).