[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Hitchhikers Guide to Internet, Intro to Internet Protocols

peter@aries5 (Peter Bumbulis) (04/11/89)

I'd like to locate the documents ``Hitchhiker's Guide to the Internet''
(Ed Kroll (sp?)) and ``Introduction to the Internet Protocols'' (Charles
Hedrick).  Are they available for ftp from somewhere?  Thanks in advance,

Peter

lear@NET.BIO.NET (Eliot Lear) (04/12/89)

Check out topaz.rutgers.edu:~ftp/pub/tcp-ip-docs.

kline@tuna.cso.uiuc.edu (Charley Kline) (04/13/89)

In article <116@maytag.waterloo.edu>, peter@aries5 (Peter Bumbulis) writes:
> I'd like to locate the documents ``Hitchhiker's Guide to the Internet''
> (Ed Kroll (sp?)) and ``Introduction to the Internet Protocols'' (Charles
> Hedrick).  Are they available for ftp from somewhere?  Thanks in advance,

Ed Krol's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Internet is available via anonymous FTP
from uxc.cso.uiuc.edu. It's in pub/hgi.me.

Hm, now that I look I see that the Hedrick paper is on uxc too, in
pub/tcp-ip-intro.me.

-----
Charley Kline, University of Illinois Computing Services
kline@tuna.cso.uiuc.edu
{uunet,seismo,pur-ee,convex}!uiucdcs!uiucuxc!kline

"Just another useless dead thing, I've been killed by love."