[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Hitchhikers guide to Internet

dburke%13513.decnet@NUSC-NPT.NAVY.MIL ("13513::DBURKE") (05/23/89)

Date sent:  22-MAY-1989 16:30:12

Can anyone tell me where to find the above paper? (anonymous FTP)

Thanks!
Dave

Dave Burke                                ||               ___________
Aquidneck Data Corporation                ||              //  ||     ||
Eastman Kodak Subsidiary                  ||             //   ||      ||
170 Enterprise Center                     ||            //    ||       ||
Middletown, R.I. 02840                    ||           //-----||       ||
dburke%vaxb.decnet@nusc-npt.navy.mil      ||          //      ||      ||
(401) 847-7260                            ||         //       ||_____||

MP14STAF@MIAMIU.BITNET (Mark Powers) (05/25/89)

>Date sent:  22-MAY-1989 16:30:12
>
>Can anyone tell me where to find the above paper? (anonymous FTP)
>
>Thanks!
>Dave

Hitchhikers guide is available via anonymous ftp from uxc.cso.uiuc.edu
I got it yesterday...

Could someone tell me what word processor to use to format it ?

                              Mark

toddpw@tybalt.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (05/29/89)

In article <8905280753.AA16640@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> MP14STAF@MIAMIU.BITNET (Mark Powers) writes:
>Could someone tell me what word processor to use to format it ?
>
>                              Mark

It should be already formatted for a standard 80-column printer. I forget if it
has form feeds or spacing, so try printing it on an 80 by 66 printer and see
what happens.

toddpw

davids@stsci.EDU (David Silberberg) (05/31/89)

In article <8905280753.AA16640@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, MP14STAF@MIAMIU.BITNET (Mark Powers) writes:
> >Date sent:  22-MAY-1989 16:30:12
> >Can anyone tell me where to find the above paper? (anonymous FTP)
>
> Hitchhikers guide is available via anonymous ftp from uxc.cso.uiuc.edu

Which file is it?

David

rrv@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu (06/01/89)

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Internet can be found:

    uxc.cso.uiuc.edu:/pub/hgi.me	nroff input
    uxc.cso.uiuc.edu:/pub/hgi.txt	formatted ascii text