[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Internet Systems Corp.

genej@ecsvax.UUCP (Gene Jackson) (06/23/89)

I am trying to locate Internet Systems Corp.  which advertised a Mac
implementation of the NCSA Telnet product called TCP/Connect.   They
were in Reston, Va but I can not locate them by directory assistance.
Does anyone know if this product is still being sold either by them
or some other company?

kdb@intercon.uu.net (Kurt bauamn) (06/24/89)

In article <7245@ecsvax.UUCP>, genej@ecsvax.UUCP (Gene Jackson) writes:
> I am trying to locate Internet Systems Corp.  which advertised a Mac
> implementation of the NCSA Telnet product called TCP/Connect.   They
> were in Reston, Va but I can not locate them by directory assistance.
> Does anyone know if this product is still being sold either by them
> or some other company?

I normally would have replied to this through mail, but there may be others
out there who want to know this as well.  InterNet Systems Corporation was
forced to change it's name last fall, it is now called InterCon Systems
Corporation and is located in Sterling Viginia, just up the road from Reston.
Yes we are still selling TCP/Connect, and would be happy to talk to you :-)

See phone number below.
--
Kurt Baumann

InterCon Systems Corporation
46950 Community Plaza
Suite 101-132
Sterling, VA 22170              Phone: 703.450.7117

tn07+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Thomas Neudecker) (06/25/89)

The correct name of the company is InterCon and the software is called
TCPConnect.  It is a good package with VT240 and Tectronics 1440 emulation.

You can try to send E-Mail to Kurt at D1988@Applelink.Apple.Com

                         --TN

little@SAIC.COM (Mike Little) (06/27/89)

Gene Jackson asks:
>I am trying to locate Internet Systems Corp.  which advertised a Mac
>implementation of the NCSA Telnet product called TCP/Connect.   They
>were in Reston, Va but I can not locate them by directory assistance.
>Does anyone know if this product is still being sold either by them
>or some other company?

 I believe the name (or current name) of the company you are looking for
is InterCon Systems Corp.  They are now located in Sterling.  The following
name, phone and address may help.

		Kurt Baumann
		InterCon Systems Corporation
		46950 Community Plaza
		Suite 101-132
		Sterling, VA  22170

		Phone 703-450-7117
		Email: kdb@intercon.uucp

They evidently also have this product available for PCs.

					-Mike

stev@VAX.FTP.COM (06/29/89)

*I am trying to locate Internet Systems Corp.  which advertised a Mac
*implementation of the NCSA Telnet product called TCP/Connect.   They
*were in Reston, Va but I can not locate them by directory assistance.
*Does anyone know if this product is still being sold either by them
*or some other company?

intercon systems, not internet systems.

phone number is 703-435-8170.