[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] New and cleaned version of etherprint available

eloranta@tukki.jyu.fi (Jussi Eloranta) (07/26/89)

New (and cleaned) version of etherprint (epr) is available from
tukki.jyu.fi (128.214.7.5).

Everything is now in english not finnish :-)

-jme
Jussi Eloranta               Internet(/Bitnet):
University of Jyvaskyla,     eloranta@tukki.jyu.fi
Finland                      [128.214.7.5]

seth@ctr.columbia.edu (Seth Robertson) (07/27/89)

In article <1052@tukki.jyu.fi> eloranta@tukki.jyu.fi (Jussi Eloranta) writes:

>New (and cleaned) version of etherprint (epr) is available from
>tukki.jyu.fi (128.214.7.5).

There is a version available for anonymous ftp in the United States.

sol.ctr.columbia.edu [128.59.64.40] in the directory /pub

--
					-Seth Robertson
					 seth@ctr.columbia.edu

In article <1989Jul26.190343.13181@ctr.columbia.edu> seth@ctr.columbia.edu (Seth Robertson) writes:
>In article <1052@tukki.jyu.fi> eloranta@tukki.jyu.fi (Jussi Eloranta) writes:

>>New (and cleaned) version of etherprint (epr) is available from
>>tukki.jyu.fi (128.214.7.5).

>There is a version available for anonymous ftp in the United States.
>sol.ctr.columbia.edu [128.59.64.40] in the directory /pub

For those of you who tried getting it and failed, please try again.

I mistakenly chmoded /bin to 444, which, as one might expect, did not
help matters...

					 Sorry for the inconvenience,
--
					-Seth Robertson