[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] CMU TCP/IP for VMS wanted

doug@seismo.gps.caltech.edu (Doug Neuhauser) (09/14/89)

Can anyone point me to a name, address, phone # or email address to get
information and order CMU's TCP/IP package for VMS?  I assume they are still
distributing it.  If now, what other options (hopefully cheap and reliable)
are there for educational institutions?

Doug Neuhauser			Div. of Geological and Planetary Sciences
doug@seismo.gps.caltech.edu	California Institute of Technology
818-356-3993			MS 252-21, Pasadena, CA  91125

alan@oetl.UUCP (Alan Strassberg) (09/15/89)

In article <11891@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu> doug@seismo.gps.caltech.edu (Doug Neuhauser) writes:

>Can anyone point me to a name, address, phone # or email address to get
>information and order CMU's TCP/IP package for VMS?  I assume they are still

	Inquiries and orders to:
	Joanna Tarr
	(412) 268-5896   voice
	(412) 268-5249   fax

	JTIZ@VB.CC.CMU.EDU Arpanet
	JTIZ@CMCCVB        Bitnet

	There is a bulletin board for this unsupported package:
	CMU-TEK-TCP@CS.CMU.EDU

	Prices:
	1600 bpi magtape with manuals 	$125
	(if using a P.O. add $25)

					alan
--
Alan Strassberg             alan@oetl.scf.lockheed.com
(408) 425-6139              ...!uunet!lstc!oetl!alan