[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Bridge Communications

len@netsys.netsys.COM (Len Rose) (09/20/89)

 Hi.. I need a current telephone number for Bridge Communications,
 they used to be in Cupertino,Ca.. I tried directory assistance of
 course, but there was no listing..

 Thanks for any possible assistance..

 Len

mar@bridge2.ESD.3Com.COM (George Marshall) (09/24/89)

In article <16330@netsys.netsys.COM> len@netsys.COM (Len Rose) writes:

> Hi.. I need a current telephone number for Bridge Communications,
> they used to be in Cupertino,Ca.. I tried directory assistance of
> course, but there was no listing..

Bridge Communications merged with 3Com a while back, and the new company
is called 3Com, so that's why you couldn't find them in the phone book.
The line pf networking products, such as the communications servers you
mentioned, are still offered by 3Com.  Call 800-NET-3COM (800-638-3266) to
get in touch with them.

George Marshall