[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Bridge/3com CS 1 and CS100 servers

len@netsys.netsys.COM (Len Rose) (09/24/89)

I'm wondering if anyone out there is still using this equipment.
If so, I'd like to hear from you.. Not getting alot of help from
local 3com reps..Need to compare some configuration information.

Thanks.

RAF@NIHCU.BITNET ("Roger Fajman") (09/25/89)

> I'm wondering if anyone out there is still using this equipment.
> If so, I'd like to hear from you.. Not getting alot of help from
> local 3com reps..Need to compare some configuration information.

There's a mailing list for 3Com/Bridge equipment.  It's called
bridge-talk@nisca.ircc.ohio-state.edu.

umbaugh@uvax (David Umbaugh) (09/25/89)

in message <16420@netsys.netsys.COM> you say,
   Date: 24 Sep 89 02:03:33 GMT
   From: netsys!len@decuac.dec.com  (Len Rose)
   Sender: tcp-ip-relay@NIC.DDN.MIL

   I'm wondering if anyone out there is still using this equipment.
   If so, I'd like to hear from you.. Not getting alot of help from
   local 3com reps..Need to compare some configuration information.

   Thanks.

We are using some of that here at UTexas at Arlington.  Bill Riess is
our resident expert.  You should be able to reach him at
<riess@evax.arl.utexas.edu>  129.107.2.1
	Dave Umbaugh