[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] FTP

johnny@edvvie.at (Johann Schweigl) (09/30/89)

I am *VERY URGENTLY* searching for the address of FTP (they have TCP/IP
products for the PC). Please can anybody tell me?
Reply by email.
Thanks, Johnny
       EDV Ges.m.b.H Vienna              Johann Schweigl
       Hofmuehlgasse 3 - 5               USENET: johnny@edvvie.at
       A-1060 Vienna, Austria      Tel: (0043) (222) 59907 257 (8-19 CET)

wbe@bbn.com (Winston Edmond) (10/08/89)

I tried to reply to you by mail directly, but my mailer didn't like
"edvvie.at" as a domain name.

   Try:	FTP Software, Inc.
	501 Cambridge St.
	Cambridge, MA  02141
	(U.S.) 617-868-4878 [phone]

 -WBE

madd@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Jim Frost) (10/08/89)

In article <46653@bbn.COM> wbe@BBN.COM (Winston Edmond) writes:
|Try:	FTP Software, Inc.
|	501 Cambridge St.
|	Cambridge, MA  02141
|	(U.S.) 617-868-4878 [phone]

They have moved, although I would be surprised if you couldn't find
out to where by either mailing or calling the old address/number.
Sorry but I don't have the new address.

jim frost
madd@std.com

russ@cipher.UUCP (Russ Harvey) (10/13/89)

In article <39700@bu-cs.BU.EDU> madd@cs.bu.edu (Jim Frost) writes:
>In article <46653@bbn.COM> wbe@BBN.COM (Winston Edmond) writes:
>|Try:	FTP Software, Inc.
>|	501 Cambridge St.
>|	Cambridge, MA  02141
>|	(U.S.) 617-868-4878 [phone]
>
>They have moved, although I would be surprised if you couldn't find
>out to where by either mailing or calling the old address/number.
>Sorry but I don't have the new address.

The information I have:

	FTP Software, Inc.
	26 Princess Street
	Wakefield, MA 01880
	Phone: (617) 246-0900
	Fax: (617) 246-0901
	Internet: info@ftp.com
--
uunet!cipher!russ

dasa@vax87.aud.auc.dk (Sren Andersen, Aalborg Universitets Datacenter) (10/20/89)

In article <39700@bu-cs.BU.EDU>, madd@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Jim Frost) writes:
> In article <46653@bbn.COM> wbe@BBN.COM (Winston Edmond) writes:
> |Try:	FTP Software, Inc.
> |	501 Cambridge St.
> |	Cambridge, MA  02141
> |	(U.S.) 617-868-4878 [phone]
>
> They have moved, although I would be surprised if you couldn't find
> out to where by either mailing or calling the old address/number.
> Sorry but I don't have the new address.
>
> jim frost
> madd@std.com

The address is

FTP Software. Inc.
26 Princess St.
Wakefield, MA 01880-3004
Internet: cws@ftp.com(617) 246-0900

--
Sxren Andersen                               X.25    :  23830212124500::dasa
Aalborg Universitets Datacenter              Internet:  dasa@vax87.aud.auc.dk