[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] the silly hosts table project

jqj@RT-JQJ.STANFORD.EDU (JQ Johnson) (11/16/89)

As Director of Network Services at University of Oregon, I formally
requested that the hosts table project people not include the U of O in
its compiled tables.  Other domain admins might wish to do likewise.
They agreed, though they stated: