[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Source for BFTP

mack@inco.UUCP (Dave Mack) (11/23/89)

Do any of you know of any public domain implementations of
Background FTP? I need one semidesperately.

Thanks very much,
Dave Mack
mack%inco@uunet.uu.net
--
Dave Mack				McDonnell Douglas Electronic Systems
uunet!inco!mack, inco%mack@uunet.uu.net			(703)883-3911

guri@oakhill.UUCP (Gurvinder Singh Ahluwalia) (11/28/89)

In article <6260@inco.UUCP> mack@inco.UUCP (Dave Mack) writes:

>Do any of you know of any public domain implementations of
>Background FTP? I need one semidesperately.

	.... ME TOO. Dave, please let me know if you get someones response
	through email that I cannot catch.

	Gurvinder Ahluwalia
	Motorola Networking & Computing Systems
	UUCP	: oakhill!apogee!guri@cs.utexas.edu
	Phone	: (512)891-3310

deschon@VENERA.ISI.EDU (Annette DeSchon) (11/28/89)

The source for BFTP is available via anonymous FTP, from the
"pub/" directory on venera.isi.edu.  The compressed tar-file
is "BFTP.211.tar.Z".

(Note that the version number may change occasionally as new
features or bug fixes are added.)

Annette DeSchon

don@CAD.USNA.MIL ("Donald W. Garner", 890118;CADIG) (11/28/89)

Contact Annette DeSchon <deschon@venera.isi.edu for BFTP.

bin@primate.wisc.edu (Brain in Neutral) (11/28/89)

From article <2660@apogee.oakhill.UUCP>, by guri@oakhill.UUCP (Gurvinder Singh Ahluwalia):
> In article <6260@inco.UUCP> mack@inco.UUCP (Dave Mack) writes:
>>
>>Do any of you know of any public domain implementations of
>>Background FTP? I need one semidesperately.

Try anon ftp to isi.edu (a.k.a. venera.isi.edu, [128.9.0.32]), in ~ftp/pub.

Paul DuBois
dubois@primate.wisc.edu