[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Public Domain Dialout SLIP?

csu@alembic.acs.com (Dave Mack) (12/13/89)

I'm preparing to start hacking my version of KA9Q to support dial-out
SLIP. Before I do, is there such a critter already available? I've
heard mumbles regarding a package from BBN, but I don't have any
information.

Thanks,
Dave Mack

jpd@pc.usl.edu (DugalJP) (12/16/89)

In article <1989Dec13.005930.22053@alembic.acs.com> csu@alembic.acs.com (Dave Mack) writes:
>I'm preparing to start hacking my version of KA9Q to support dial-out
>SLIP.

Dave, version 890421.1 supports this, using the uucp L.sys send/expect syntax.

--
-- James Dugal,	N5KNX		Internet: jpd@usl.edu
Associate Director		Ham packet: n5knx@w5ddl