[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Network General

DKRUGER@ucs.UAlberta.CA (Dwight Kruger) (02/09/90)

Does anyone have a telephone number for Network General?  I need a # which
is accessable from Canada.

We need to have some repairs done on our Siffer ethernet card, and the
vendor who originally supplied it wants an outrageous amount for its repair.

Dwight Kruger
Network Software Development
University of Alberta

yozzo@larouch.uucp (Ralph Yozzo) (02/19/90)

In article <841@ucs.UAlberta.CA> DKRUGER@ucs.UAlberta.CA writes:
>Does anyone have a telephone number for Network General?  I need a # which
>is accessable from Canada.
>
>We need to have some repairs done on our Siffer ethernet card, and the
>vendor who originally supplied it wants an outrageous amount for its repair.
>
>Dwight Kruger
>Network Software Development
>University of Alberta

The numbers that I have are

Network General Corp.
1945A Charleston Road
Mountian View, CA 94043

(415) 965-1800  Fax (415) 965-9608

==Ralph E. Yozzo ==
==Arpanet: yozzo@ibm.com==
==Bitnet: yozzo@yktvmx.bitnet==
==Home: ..!uunet!bywater!acheron!larouch!yozzo ===Ph:(914)945-3634 or 564-4731