[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Scorecard

lwilson@umabco.UUCP (Lowell G. Wilson) (02/21/90)

About a year or so ago I remember seeing some "scorecards" floating
around the net that I thought would be useful so I saved them.  Well,
now that I have a use for the things I can't find them anywhere!  These
scorecards were in the form of a matrix and they listed certain TCP/IP
functions across the top and various PC TCP implimentations across the
side.  I could really use those matrices now so if someone could mail me
a copy, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks in advance...
--
Lowell Wilson : Sinecure III        University of Maryland at Baltimore
                                    Information Resources Mgt Division

horn@rt4.cs.wisc.edu (Mark Horn) (02/24/90)

In article <873@umabco.UUCP> lwilson@umabco.UUCP (Lowell G. Wilson) writes:
>now that I have a use for the things I can't find them anywhere!  These
>scorecards were in the form of a matrix and they listed certain TCP/IP
>functions across the top and various PC TCP implimentations across the
>side.  I could really use those matrices now so if someone could mail me
>a copy, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks in advance...

I'm interested in this, too.  Perhaps whoever has these could mail me a copy
too.  Either that or a re-post is in order . . .

- sparkie
--
/ __\| . \/ . \| . \| |/ /|_|| _ |	harier!sparkie@cs.wisc.edu