[net.jobs] Do you need a Tech Writer/Trainer/Industrial Engr/etc.

faigin@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Daniel P Faigin) (02/18/86)

My wife is currently looking for employment in the Greater Los
Angeles area. She is curious whether you know of a company that
needs, or whether your company (or a branch thereof) needs
personnel in any of the following areas:

	o Technical Writing
	o Training
	o Industrial Engineering
	o Facilities Engineering

If so, or if you know of any companies in the LA area that do,
could you please give us a call or send Email using the addresses
below.

Thanks you VERY much for ANY help and suggestions you can give.

[Snide comments, however, are NOT appreciated. This is posted
with the "net" distribution because (1) not all possible
locations of suitable places are on the net in "ca", but branches
might be elsewhere (2) this is a true example of "networking"]

Daniel Faigin/Karen Davis
--
UUCP: {akgua allegra ihnp4 hplabs sdcsvax trwrb cbosgd}!sdcrdcf!faigin
ARPA: sdcrdcf!faigin@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA --or-- sdcrdcf!faigin@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU

W: SDC, 2525 Colorado MD 91-01; Santa Monica CA 90406; (213) 820-4111 x6393
H: 11743 Darlington Avenue #9; Los Angeles CA 90049; (213) 826-3357

moore1@ihuxi.UUCP (Moore) (02/21/86)

> My wife is currently looking for employment in the Greater Los
> Angeles area. She is curious whether you know of a company that
> needs, or whether your company (or a branch thereof) needs
> personnel in any of the following areas:
>
>         o Technical Writing
>         o Training
>         o Industrial Engineering
>         o Facilities Engineering
>
> If so, or if you know of any companies in the LA area that do,
> could you please give us a call or send Email using the addresses
> below.
>
> Thanks you VERY much for ANY help and suggestions you can give.
>
> [Snide comments, however, are NOT appreciated. This is posted
> with the "net" distribution because (1) not all possible
> locations of suitable places are on the net in "ca", but branches
> might be elsewhere (2) this is a true example of "networking"]
>
> Daniel Faigin/Karen Davis
> --
> UUCP: {akgua allegra ihnp4 hplabs sdcsvax trwrb cbosgd}!sdcrdcf!faigin
> ARPA: sdcrdcf!faigin@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA --or-- sdcrdcf!faigin@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU
>
> W: SDC, 2525 Colorado MD 91-01; Santa Monica CA 90406; (213) 820-4111 x6393
> H: 11743 Darlington Avenue #9; Los Angeles CA 90049; (213) 826-3357

I have very good reasons to believe this guy and his wife are headhunters.
Not that that makes any difference, but it would be nice if they were up
front with others using the net.  And who knows, maybe she actually is
lookig for a position.  If so, I wish her every success.  But more than
likely they're trying to make contacts.

faigin@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Daniel P Faigin) (02/24/86)

In article <1325@ihuxi.UUCP> moore1@ihuxi.UUCP (Moore) writes:
>> My wife is currently looking for employment in the Greater Los
:
:

>I have very good reasons to believe this guy and his wife are headhunters.

Let me make this clear. I am an employee (a very happy one) of
System Development Corporation in Santa Monica California. My
wife, who used to work at Northrop Electronics but quit because
they would not protect her health per doctors orders IS looking
for work. If you do not believe us, our phone numbers were at the
bottom of our posting. Call. But do not post an unjustified claim
to the net. All you can do is hurt someone else. And that is not
very nice, is it. [P.S.: Why did you post instead of sending
private mail??]

Daniel