[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Correct SIGCOMM Dates

craig@NNSC.NSF.NET (Craig Partridge) (02/22/90)

Hi folks:

    Due to a goof on my part, IEEE COMPUTER lists SIGCOMM '90 as being
in August -- that's not correct.  The proper dates are 24-27
September.  The conference is in Philly.

Craig

PS: Final reminder -- papers due March 2nd (that's a week from this
Friday).  Phil Karn (karn@thumper.bellcore) is the program chair.

karn@ka9q.bellcore.com (Phil Karn) (03/07/90)

In article <9003020743.AA02500@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> craig@NNSC.NSF.NET (Craig Partridge) writes:

>Hi folks:
>
>    Due to a goof on my part, IEEE COMPUTER lists SIGCOMM '90 as being
>in August -- that's not correct.  The proper dates are 24-27
>September.  The conference is in Philly.
>
>Craig
>
>PS: Final reminder -- papers due March 2nd (that's a week from this
>Friday).  Phil Karn (karn@thumper.bellcore) is the program chair.

Along these lines...

I've been getting a lot of phone calls and email messages from people asking
for an extension of the deadline past March 2. We set this deadline before
we knew that the conference wouldn't take place until late September,
so there's no problem with getting your papers in a week or two late.
But get them in as soon as possible!

Also, I've received three papers electronically. This is fine; in fact,
if you have a choice, I prefer electronic paper submission because it
makes it that much easier for me to ship them to the reviewers.

Thanks!

Phil