[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] 4.2BSD lpr spec exists.

In article <12680@mcdphx.phx.mcd.mot.com> kjj@varese.UUCP (Kevin Johnson) writes:

   In article <9003291950.AA07210@sun.soe.clarkson.edu.soe> nelson@SUN.SOE.CLARKSON.EDU (Russ Nelson) writes:
   >Five years ago, Shawn Routhier write a document that describes the lpr
   >protcol.  I found that document in husc6.harvard.edu:/pub/pcip/doc.tar.Z:/doc/lprspec.txt.
   >I'll put it sun.soe.clarkson.edu:/pub/ka9q/lprspec.txt.

   How big is that doc?  Could it be posted on 'the net'?

If you aren't on the Internet (poor you), you can fetch it either through
BITFTP@PUCC.BITNET, or through our archive-server@sun.soe.clarkson.edu.
Send either one a message consisting of the single word "help".
--
--russ (nelson@clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])  Russ.Nelson@$315.268.6667
Violence never solves problems, it just changes them into more subtle problems