[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Duplicate Internet address on same network

lodin@plains.UUCP (Joe Schmo) (06/08/90)

I have two machines on my network using the same Internet address, and without
network analysis tools, I am having trouble identifying the culprit.  Could
somebody please tell me which manufacturer uses the Ethernet address
AA:0:4:X:X:X.

Thanks alot...