[net.jobs] YOUR Employer

kpk@gitpyr.UUCP (Kevin P. Kleinfelter) (03/07/86)

What do you think of your present employer?  Do you work for a
sweat-shop like E**?  Is your company an "enlightened" employer?
Would you recommend your employer to a friend?  -- to an enemy?

If you would be so kind as to MAIL responses, I will compile
a summary.

In order to protect the innocent (and the guilty), before I post
a summary, I will remove your name, .signature, etc.

"What's in it for me?" you ask...
   A chance to (anonymously) tell the world what a "scum-bag"
you work for -- a chance to tell the world what a great place
you work at.  Or, if you're looking for a new job (as I am),
a chance to get "insiders'" views of a prospective employer.

pdg@ihdev.UUCP (P. D. Guthrie) (03/10/86)

In article <1509@gitpyr.UUCP> kpk@gitpyr.UUCP writes:
>What do you think of your present employer?  Do you work for a
>sweat-shop like E**?  Is your company an "enlightened" employer?
>Would you recommend your employer to a friend?  -- to an enemy?
>
>If you would be so kind as to MAIL responses, I will compile
>a summary.
>
>In order to protect the innocent (and the guilty), before I post
>a summary, I will remove your name, .signature, etc.
>
>"What's in it for me?" you ask...
>   A chance to (anonymously) tell the world what a "scum-bag"
>you work for -- a chance to tell the world what a great place
>you work at.  Or, if you're looking for a new job (as I am),
>a chance to get "insiders'" views of a prospective employer.

Right...... and for the next few years at regular intervals we get
little notes saying "remember what you wrote about your employer? well
for the minimal fee of $xxx it can remain a secret."

Oh, I almost forgot..... :-)

--

Paul Guthrie				`When the going gets weird,
ihnp4!ihdev!pdg				 The weird turn pro'