[net.jobs] UNLIMITED EARNINGS

gpembro@watdragon.UUCP (gpembro) (03/10/86)

LOOKING FOR A POSITION WITH UNLIMITED EARNINGS?

MARKET THE NEW CONCEPT IN TRAVEL AND VACATION MEMBERSHIPS

The ULTIMATE TRAVEL NETWORK is looking for ambitious self starters
who are interested in earning above average income.
The ULTIMATE TRAVEL NETWORK provides members with:
  Special discounts on vacations
  Super savings on hotel,air fare and car rentals
  Hassle free handling of all travel needs and guaranteed
  lowest cost to the member
  Membership cards may be used for business or pleasure

Training: -Workshops will be provided for successful applicants

Full or Partime positions available.

To Apply:  Send complete resume to Box 48 Maryhill Ontario, NOB 2BO. or
Phone 1-519-648-2652 for  an interview

joe@oucs.UUCP (Joseph Judge) (03/12/86)

> The ULTIMATE TRAVEL NETWORK is looking for ambitious self starters

	What type (job-wise) of people are they looking for??
--
Joseph Judge
C.S Department

All the same, we take our chances,
Laughed at by time, tricked by circumstances,
Plus ca change, Plus c'est la meme chose.

gam@amdahl.UUCP (G A Moffett) (03/14/86)

In article <568@watdragon.UUCP> gpembro@watdragon.UUCP (gpembro) writes:

> LOOKING FOR A POSITION WITH UNLIMITED EARNINGS?
>
> MARKET THE NEW CONCEPT IN TRAVEL AND VACATION MEMBERSHIPS
>
> *** ******** ****** ******* is looking for ambitious self starters
> who are interested in earning above average income.

I think this is going a bit too far for net.jobs.  I mean, we're
willing to allow headhunters, but what next?  Taco Bell jobs?
--
Gordon A. Moffett		...!{ihnp4,seismo,hplabs}!amdahl!gam

 ~ How can I tell you ~
 ~ That I love you? ~
 ~ ... I can't think of right words to say ~

andrew@hammer.UUCP (Andrew Klossner) (03/14/86)

> LOOKING FOR A POSITION WITH UNLIMITED EARNINGS?
> MARKET THE NEW CONCEPT IN TRAVEL AND VACATION MEMBERSHIPS
> The ULTIMATE TRAVEL NETWORK is looking for ambitious self starters
> who are interested in earning above average income.
> The ULTIMATE TRAVEL NETWORK provides members with:
>   Special discounts on vacations
>   Super savings on hotel,air fare and car rentals
>   Hassle free handling of all travel needs and guaranteed
>   lowest cost to the member
>   Membership cards may be used for business or pleasure
> Training: -Workshops will be provided for successful applicants
> Full or Partime positions available.
> To Apply:  Send complete resume to Box 48 Maryhill Ontario, NOB 2BO. or
> Phone 1-519-648-2652 for  an interview

You posted this to the wrong newgroup.  You want "net.pyramid.scheme".

  -=- Andrew Klossner   (decvax!tektronix!tekecs!andrew)       [UUCP]
                        (tekecs!andrew.tektronix@csnet-relay)  [ARPA]