[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] UNISYS 2200/400 DCP15 Users sought

com217v@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (09/18/90)

This is an item from comp.dcom.lans reposted to this group because
on no response.

From: com217v@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.lans
Subject: UNISYS TCP/IP help sought
Date: 12 Sep 90 17:20:37 +1000

We have a UNISYS 2200/412 with dual DCP15 comms processors, one of which
has an Ethernet interface. The TCP/IP software we have been supplied with
by UNISYS has allowed us some telnet functionality.

I am looking for anyone who can give some straight forward advice as to the
correct way to set it up. Is there anyone out there with UNISYS 2200/DCP15
on the internet using UNISYS DCP LAN Platform 1R1

SteveD.
com217v@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au | So long and thanks for all the fish.