[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] BFTP

imp@Solbourne.COM (Warner Losh) (09/19/90)

OK, I looked for bftp in all my favorite archive sites, and in the
anonymous ftp list that was posted to comp.archives a while back.  No
luck.  Does anybody know where I can get a copy?

Warner
--
Warner Losh			imp@Solburne.com
--

barns@GATEWAY.MITRE.ORG (09/19/90)

Try rooting around on venera.isi.edu - I saw it there once.  I don't
remember the filename but I think it's all in one or two compressed
tar files and there are not so many files available on that machine
to make it very hard to guess which it is (I think).  /Bill

deschon@VENERA.ISI.EDU (Annette DeSchon) (09/19/90)

BFTP is available via anonymous FTP from the "pub" directory on
"venera.isi.edu".  The current version is "BFTP.312.tar.Z".

--Annette

nipper@iramu1.ira.uka.de (Arnold Nipper) (09/20/90)

In article <1990Sep19.042524.13764@Solbourne.COM> imp@Solbourne.COM (Warner Losh) writes:
>OK, I looked for bftp in all my favorite archive sites, and in the
>anonymous ftp list that was posted to comp.archives a while back.  No
>luck.  Does anybody know where I can get a copy?

venera.isi.edu

Arnold
Arnold Nipper *** Universitaet Karlsruhe, Am Fasanengarten 5 * nipper@ira.uka.de
XLINK, Inst. fuer Betr.- und Dialogsysteme, D-7500 Karlsruhe *  +49 721 608 4331