[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Simple Book

news@halley.UUCP (usenet news) (11/10/90)

I need information on the publisher of Marshall Rose's recent book on
SNMP entitiled, I believe,
"The Simple Book".

Thanks,

Phil Webster        (Keep trying if halley bounces mail.  It's flakey)
(cs.utexas.edu!halley!phil, phil@halley.uucp, webster_phil@tandem.com)
 ^Preferred                                   ^Most reliable (?)

stef@ICS.UCI.EDU (Einar Stefferud) (11/11/90)

> Date:    09 Nov 90 16:56:55 +0000
> Subject: Simple Book
> From:    halley!phil@cs.utexas.edu
>To:      tcp-ip@nic.ddn.mil

> I need information on the publisher of Marshall Rose's recent book on
> SNMP entitiled, I believe,
> "The Simple Book".

> Thanks,

> Phil Webster        (Keep trying if halley bounces mail.  It's flakey)
> (cs.utexas.edu!halley!phil, phil@halley.uucp, webster_phil@tandem.com)
>  ^Preferred                                   ^Most reliable (?)

@book{Simple.Book,
	author	=	mtr,
	title	=	"{The Simple Book: An Introduction to Management of
			  TCP/IP-based internets}",
	publisher=	{Prentice-Hall},
	address	=	{Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey},
	series	=	{Prentice Hall Series in Innovative Computing},
	year	=	1990,
	note	=	{ISBN 0--13--812611--9}
    }