[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] SIGCOMM '90 Proceedings

chiang@phx.mcd.mot.com (Mei-Ling Chiang) (12/06/90)

I would like to have a copy of SIGCOMM '90 Proceedings.  Can yoy
send me a copy.  If you do not have, please let me know where I can
get one.   Thanks for your help.

Mei-Ling Chiang                   chiang@phx.mcd.mot.com
Technical System Division         (602) 940-1434
Motorola Inc.
2900 S. Diablo Way, DW278
Tempe, AZ 85282

lixia@parc.xerox.com (12/06/90)

I assume you'd get lots of responses.  But if not, I have a spare
copy to give to you.  Let me know if you still need.

craig@bbn.com (Craig Partridge) (12/10/90)

In article <9012052255.AA16387@liberty.phx.mcd.mot.com> chiang@phx.mcd.mot.com (Mei-Ling Chiang) writes:

>I would like to have a copy of SIGCOMM '90 Proceedings.  Can yoy
>send me a copy.  If you do not have, please let me know where I can
>get one.   Thanks for your help.

SIGCOMM proceedings can be ordered from the ACM.  Call their order number
at +1 301-528-4261 (in the US, outside Maryland and Alaska, call
1-800-342-6626).  The SIGCOMM '90  proceedings are order number 533900.

Craig Partridge
Editor, SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review