[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] vt320 emulation pkg for a PC

MA.VIC@forsythe.stanford.edu (Victor Arnold) (12/17/90)

Friends -

I am looking for a product which will allow me to have full
VT320 terminal emulation on a PC (ms-dos) over tcp/ip. I only
really need telnet and ftp. Are there any good packages
around.

please respond via e-mail: Ma.VIC@forsythe.stanford.edu

Thanks

kdb@macaw.intercon.com (Kurt Baumann) (12/18/90)

In article <1990Dec17.024358.21250@morrow.stanford.edu>,
MA.VIC@forsythe.stanford.edu (Victor Arnold) writes:
> Friends -
>
> I am looking for a product which will allow me to have full
> VT320 terminal emulation on a PC (ms-dos) over tcp/ip. I only
> really need telnet and ftp. Are there any good packages
> around.
>
> please respond via e-mail: Ma.VIC@forsythe.stanford.edu
>
> Thanks

You might try Walker, Ritcher, and Quinn.  I believe that they have vt320
emulation on the PC.  They operate with various TCP/IP stacks, FTP's, SUN's,
etc..

--
Kurt Baumann                       InterCon Systems Corporation
703.709.9890                      Creators of fine TCP/IP products