[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Question about mapping between Ethernet Address & Internet Address

IGOR@UDLAPVMS.PUE.UDLAP.MX ("Igor Martinez ", GymKata) (12/05/90)

Date sent:  4-DEC-1990 13:29:33

Hi Friends , I have a question .

I'm using NCSA telnet (PC Version), but I want that NCSA do something
like a one-to-one mapping between Ethernet address and Internet address

Somebody have an idea in order to do this !!

	Thanks in advance !!

Igor Martinez Oropeza                                       .
Igor@UdlaPVMS ( Bitnet )                                   ..     ......
Igor@UdlaPVMS.Pue.Udlap.Mx ( Internet )	                  ...    .......
			                                 ....   ........
			                                .....       ...
University of the Americas                              .....        .
Department of Networks & Telecomm.                     ......
Sta. Catarina Martir	                                .................
Cholula, Puebla, Mexico	                                 ...............

perand@admin.kth.se (Per Andersson) (01/05/91)

In article <F50A697A19BF00372E@UDLAPVMS.PUE.UDLAP.MX> IGOR@UDLAPVMS.PUE.UDLAP.MX ("Igor Martinez ", GymKata) writes:
>I'm using NCSA telnet (PC Version), but I want that NCSA do something
>like a one-to-one mapping between Ethernet address and Internet address

Could you clarify this a bit please ?
To me it is not at all clear what you are trying to achieve.

--
Per Andersson (perand@admin.kth.se, perand@stacken.kth.se)
Trying a new job at Bofors Electronics,