[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] fax data over ip anyone?

tksjmi@sybil.cs.Buffalo.EDU (JoAnn Illuzzi) (12/08/90)

 Anyone using tcpip protocols to transfer fax data?  Is anyone developing
 a device that can fax on one interface, then transport via tcpip out
 the other device interface?

 JoAnn Illuzzi
 University of Buffalo Technical Services

PECAMPBE@MTUS5.BITNET (12/12/90)

In my TCP-IP software, there is an unused code segment to do fax transfers
of some sort. Judging by the looks of it, I think it works through the
mailer.

gwilliam@SH.CS.NET (George Williams) (02/14/91)

More info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  George Williams
  gwilliam@sh.cs.net - email
  (617) 873- 3395    - phone

    Date:    11 Dec 90 18:07:09 GMT