[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Free Ethernet Snooper !!!

etstjan@dutepp0.et.tudelft.nl (Jan van Oorschot) (02/16/91)

Hi,

We, at the Technical University Delft in the Netherlands have developed
an ethernet snooper NetCapt. You can get is free with anonymous FTP from:

	dutepp0.et.tudelft.nl

in

	pub/NetCapt

Documentation is very sparce, but you can ask questions to

	JPMvOorschot@et.tudelft.nl

We're developing a new version with SNMP support. If anyone wants to
be beta-site, let me know.

Greetings    Jan

JPMvOorschot@et.tudelft.nl

jgd@Dixie.Com (John G. DeArmond) (02/17/91)

etstjan@dutepp0.et.tudelft.nl (Jan van Oorschot) writes:

>an ethernet snooper NetCapt. You can get is free with anonymous FTP from:
>	dutepp0.et.tudelft.nl
>in
>	pub/NetCapt

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the software.  It is ftp'ing even as I type. One small correction.
I found the file in /pub/NetCure/NetCapt.zip.  This will make it a bit
easier for those who have to use ftp servers.

John

--
John De Armond, WD4OQC        | "Purveyors of speed to the Trade"  (tm)
Rapid Deployment System, Inc. |  Home of the Nidgets (tm)