[comp.protocols.tcp-ip] Need CMU VMS TCP/IP--where can I get it?

davison@menudo.uh.edu (Dan Davison) (04/18/91)

I have been looking for the CMU TCP/IP, but according to ARCHIE it
isn't available for FTP.  Is there a FTP site somewhere, or a phone
number to call?

Thanks in advance,
dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5500/davison@uh.edu/DAVISON@UHOU
myself.

us267388@mmc.mmmg.com (Bradley D. Rhoades) (04/18/91)

In article <1991Apr17.183224.10404@menudo.uh.edu>, davison@menudo.uh.edu (Dan Davison) writes:
 > I have been looking for the CMU TCP/IP, but according to ARCHIE it
 > isn't available for FTP.  Is there a FTP site somewhere, or a phone
 > number to call?

	Dan:

	The package costs roughly $150 for a site license.  You can
	reach CMU at:

		Lori Blasik
		(412) 268-5896

	or electronically:

		tcpip+@andrew.CMU.EDU

	Good luck,

	Brad
--
Bradley D. Rhoades	          E/Mail: bdrhoades@mmc.mmmg.com
3M, 2465 Lexington Ave So         NIC: BR79