[comp.windows.news] comp.windows.news

simsong@mit-amt.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Simson L. Garfinkel) (05/07/87)

Is this newsgroup about anything besides how to get NEWS and how much
it costs? It seems that I've seen the same two messages sixteen times
in the past few days...

putnam@thuban.steinmetz (putnam) (05/08/87)

In article <1067@mit-amt.MEDIA.MIT.EDU> simsong@mit-amt.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Simson L. Garfinkel) writes:
>Is this newsgroup about anything besides how to get NEWS and how much
>it costs? It seems that I've seen the same two messages sixteen times
>in the past few days...

Well, not many people have NeWS yet, so it will take a while till we can
start filling this group up with more normal nonsense.

For those who do have NeWS, has anyone fiddled psterm to do auto-repeat on
keys?  (So i can push down <control> and <n> at the same time (in emacs)
and move down twenty lines, rather than having to repeat the keystroke
twenty times.)

Well, shall we go?  -- jefu (jeff putnam)
Yes, lets go.       -- UUCP: steinmetz!putnam
(They do not move.) -- ARPA: putnam@ge-crd.com