bzs@encore.UUCP (Barry Shein) (09/18/88)

From: jaime@daisy.UUCP (Jaime Cordera)
>I'd like to get a feeling for a more practical measure.  Working for an
>X-based vendor, I see a lot of software that is X-based, displayed at
>places such as the recent Xhibition conference at MIT. Is there a similiar
>trade show for NeWS ? What kind of NeWS-based products are available ?

I would hope you'll see a fair amount of NeWS software at the trade
show at the Sun User's Group Conference in December. The phone number
(to get on the mailing list) is 415-960-1300, e-mail to sun!users.

Joining SUG is of course the preferred method for getting on the
mailing list.

	-Barry Shein, ||Encore||

P.S. I certainly *do* have an interest, I'm on the SUG Board of
Directors, no disclaimers expressed or implied!