[comp.windows.news] Writing procedures to file

"Michael_Powers.Henr801M"@XEROX.COM (04/23/89)

Hello all. I don't suppose anyone has a "simple" routine for writing a
defined Postscript procedure or method to file. There was something close
to what I was looking for in the NeWS Illustrator code but it was so
embedded that I could not diconnect it for other uses. It shouldn't be too
difficult but I would rather not spend the extra time if it's already been
built. Thanks

Mike

powers.henr801m@xerox.com

mh@wlbr.EATON.COM (Mike Hoegeman) (04/23/89)

In article <890421-144034-1918@Xerox> "Michael_Powers.Henr801M"@XEROX.COM writes:
  >Hello all. I don't suppose anyone has a "simple" routine for writing a
 >defined Postscript procedure or method to file. There was something close
 >to what I was looking for in the NeWS Illustrator code but it was so
 >embedded that I could not diconnect it for other uses. It shouldn't be too
 >difficult but I would rather not spend the extra time if it's already been
 >built. Thanks

a good starting point might be the dbgwhere function in debug.ps
you could probably hack that up into something acceptable.

-mike