[comp.windows.news] GoodNeWS

leroy@cavs.syd.dwt.oz (Leroy Mason) (06/19/89)

Newsgroups: comp.windows.news
Subject: GoodNeWS

I have only recently joined this newsgroup and my eye has been caught by the
discussions regarding GoodNeWS, a hypertext software package for NeWS.

Would some suitably knowledgeable person please give me a detailed description
of GoodNeWS? My current project involves setting up hypertext on NeWS and I need
a NeWS hypertext development environment quickly.

If GoodNeWS is ok then we would be willing to buy a copy.

Is there any other hypertext package for NeWS out there?

			Leroy Mason
			Software Engineer
			CSIRO Div of Wool Tech
			Sydney Australia
			Tel: 61 2  018 258 839
			ACSnet   leroy@cavs.dwt.oz
			JANET	 leroy%cavs.dwt.oz@uk.ac.ukc
			ARPA	 leroy%cavs.dwt.oz@uunet.UU.NET
			UUCP	 ..!uunet!munnari!cavs.dwt.oz.au!leroy