[comp.windows.news] Don Hopkins PSIberspace - where can I get it?

cathy@cs.glasgow.ac.uk (Catherine Anne Wood) (11/10/89)

I have heard wonderful things about Don Hopkins NeWS debugger,
PSIberspace.  Has this been posted to the network?  I have a
collection of other great stuff he has posted - it seems I may
have missed this one.

Is it public domain - if so where do I get it?.  A NeWS debugger
I could definately use.

Thanks,

Cathy.

--
ARPANet: cathy%cs.glasgow.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
JANET:   cathy@uk.ac.glasgow.cs		UseNet:  mcvax!ukc!cs.glasgow.ac.uk!cathy

don@CS.UMD.EDU (Don Hopkins) (11/14/89)

The current version of the PSIBER Space Deck is available via
anonymous ftp from tumtum.cs.umd.edu, in the file "NeWS/cyber.shar.Z".
(It's also in news-tape/utilities/cyber directory if you get
"NeWS/news-tape.tar.Z".) I'm going to test it out under X11/NeWS FCS,
and post the whole thing, as well as a paper about it, right after the
Usenix Monterey Graphics Workshop, where I'm presenting the paper and
a video tape on November 17. It's kinda big (especially the
illustrations in the paper), so I want to make sure the version I post
will work for everybody else. I hope to see some of y'all at the
conference!

	-Don

pablo@ppgbms (Pablo Gonzalez) (11/14/89)

In article <3724@epi.cs.glasgow.ac.uk>, cathy@cs.glasgow.ac.uk (Catherine Anne Wood) writes:

> I have heard wonderful things about Don Hopkins NeWS debugger,
> PSIberspace.  Has this been posted to the network?  I have a
> collection of other great stuff he has posted - it seems I may
> have missed this one.
>
> Is it public domain - if so where do I get it?.  A NeWS debugger
> I could definately use.

A GOOD NeWS debugger is definitely something that is lacking in our shop
(and probably in most of the NeWS development community). I would also
appreciate any information on how/where I can get a copy of PSIberspace.

Thanks,

	Pablo Gonzalez
	One Campus Drive
	Pleasantville, N.Y.  10570