[comp.windows.news] Open Windows

ktk@SPAM.ISTC.SRI.COM (Katy Kislitzin) (09/15/89)

Newsfolks--

My sales rep has sent me two messages on sun's open windows aka X11/NeWS +.

I am forwarding both messages on to the group, which I hope is legit.
Have trimmed the offending sales rep's name from the message.
This is the first of two messges.  Note the EMPHASIS on x11.  Note that
NeWS provides x users with display postcript capablities.  hmmmm....
looks like NeWS needs an image-lift.

have fun.

--kt ( uunet!syzygy!ktk, hoptoad!syzygy!ktk )