[comp.windows.news] Docs for tNt

dhb@maths.qmw.ac.UK (David Burgess) (03/01/90)

Re: Message from David Lau-Kee <laukee%canon.uucp@uk.ac.nsf>
>> Has anyone managed to get hold of any tNt documentation?

I also emailed a request, but resubmitted after a wait of a month or so, and
got the reply:
>>>From: "Robert M. Weisblatt" <weisblat@com.sun>
>>>To: dhb <dhb%maths.qmc.ac.uk@uk.ac.nsf>
>>>Subject: TNT Reference Manual
>>>
>>>Sorry for the delay we've recently moved buildings and I'm afraid
>>>some work got lost in the shuffle.  I'm working now to catch up.
>>>
>>>Re: Is there anything more I have to do to receive the tNt documentation?
>>>NO.  Manual is on its way.

I just want to compare tNt with XView, so I can make some decisions!

David Burgess
+++++ Astronomy Unit: Queen Mary College, London: +44-1-975-5460
+++++ dhb%uk.ac.qmw.maths@nsf.ac.uk

ps: Is there a NeWS2.0 dvi previewer out there? Or a pageview which properly
understands the output from dvi2ps? (I know about xdvi and I'm waiting for
the announced version of GoodNews to come out.)